- Firefly XCr Di2
- CUSTOM TITANIUM DEAN EL DIENTE
- MOSAIC GT-2 AR
- CUSTOM GRAVEL BIKE
- STAFF BIKE CHECK: DREW’S OPEN MIND
- DEAN TORREYS GRAVEL BIKE
- CUSTOM BUILD: PEGORETTI DUENDE
- CUSTOM BUILD: GERROD’S FACTOR OSTRO VAM
- Parlee orange crush
- NO.22 great divide
- CUSTOM OPEN U.P.P.E.R.
- Gunnar roadie w/ Di2 electronic shifting!
- DEAN TITANIUM ROAD/ TOURING BIKE
- NEW BRAND: BASSO BIKES!
- Moots Routt YBB Custom build
- VIEW ALL CUSTOM ROAD BUILDS
- Custom Detiy Cryptkeeper dirt jumper
- CUSTOM REVEL RASCAL
- EVIL INSURGENT LS CUSTOM BUILD:
- CUSTOM BUILD: ATHERTON AM170
- Custom IBIS HD3
- CUSTOM EVIL INSURGENT
- CUSTOM EVIL OFFERING
- CUSTOM EVIL OFFERING
- CUSTOM BUILD: REVEL RASCAL
- IBIS RIPLEY
- Evil Following MB
- New Firefly Ti 29er’
- UP FOR GRABS: REVEL RASCAL Xo1 AXS CUSTOM BUILD, $7499
- Custom Transition PB&J
- CUSTOM BIKE: REVEL RASCAL
- VIEW ALL CUSTOM MTB BUILDS
About the Build
Looking for the most efficient suspension in mountain biking? After riding the Revel Rascal we are starting to think CBF just might be the best design out there! The major ride characteristics that leave us continually picking our jaw up off the trail include but are not limited too…
EXTREMELY ACTIVE SUSPENSION UNDER BREAKING: This promotes confidence in off camber, rooty, loose corners. No matter what, your tire continues to hug the ground.
MIND BLOWING PEDALING PERFORMANCE: CBF suspension propels you forward with every pedal stroke unlike anything out there. Every bit of energy you put forth is transferred directly to the rear wheel. This helps you ride further thanks to no loss of energy!
ENDLESS TRACTION CLIMBING: The days of spinning out on roots and rocks are long gone. Go ahead and hammer up that climb out of the saddle.
CBF SMOOTHES OUT THE CHATTER: CBF provides the feeling of riding on a cloud allowing you to stay focused on the trail!
ENDLESS DOWNHILL FUN: Smash through anything in your way with while riding at a whole new level.
For this particular build we went with the tried and true Industry Nine hubs and laced them to NOBL’s chatter absorbing TR37 carbon rims. Rockshox suspension, SRAM AXS drivedtrain, SRAM Guide G2 RSC brakes, and a Fox transfer dropper round out the build making for one incredible ride!
- Frame Revel Rascal
- Fork Rockshox Pike Ultimate RC2
- Headset Cane Creek
- Stem Deity
- Handlebars Deity Skywire carbon
- Handlebar Tape
- Brakes SRAM Guide G2 RSC
- Seatpost Fox Transfer
- Saddle Deity Speedtrap
- Front Derailleur
- Rear Derailleur SRAM AXS Xo1
- Bottom Braket Sram Dub
- Cranks SRAM GX Eagle dub
- Chain SRAM Xo1
- Cassette Sram GX Eagle
- Wheels Industry Nine hubs laced to NOBL TR37 rims
- Tires MAXXIS Dissector/ Minion DHF