- CUSTOM TITANIUM DEAN EL DIENTE
- STAFF BIKE CHECK: DREW’S OPEN MIND
- Mosaic Gt1 gravel/road bike
- MOSAIC GT-2 AR
- Gunnar Roadie
- NO.22 great divide
- CUSTOM SCOTT ADDICT 20: SRAM RED E-TAP, CHRIS KING, HED CARBON RIMS
- Gunnar roadie w/ Di2 electronic shifting!
- Gunnar roadie Hyper X
- Gunnar Roadie
- Kona TI Rove
- CUSTOM BUILD: OPEN U.P.P.E.R.
- CUSTOM BUILD: FACTOR 02
- Parlee orange crush
- CUSTOM OPEN U.P.P.E.R.
- VIEW ALL CUSTOM ROAD BUILDS
- CUSTOM EVIL OFFERING
- EVIL OFFERING TRAIL DIGGER
- IBIS MOJO HD3
- CUSTOM BUILD: REVEL RASCAL
- EVIL INSURGENT LS CUSTOM BUILD:
- Evil Following MB
- UP FOR GRABS: REVEL RASCAL Xo1 AXS CUSTOM BUILD, $7499
- Custom Transition PB&J
- EVIL WRECKONING CUSTOM
- REVEL RASCAL CUSTOM i9/AXS BUILD
- Deity Dirt jumper
- REVEL RANGER CUSTOM BUILD
- IBIS RIPLEY
- EVIL OFFERING “LS” CUSTOM BUILD
- CUSTOM BIKE: REVEL RASCAL
- VIEW ALL CUSTOM MTB BUILDS
About the Build
Looking for the most efficient suspension in mountain biking? After riding the Revel Rascal we are starting to think CBF just might be the best design out there! The major ride characteristics that leave us continually picking our jaw up off the trail include but are not limited too…
EXTREMELY ACTIVE SUSPENSION UNDER BREAKING: This promotes confidence in off camber, rooty, loose corners. No matter what, your tire continues to hug the ground.
MIND BLOWING PEDALING PERFORMANCE: CBF suspension propels you forward with every pedal stroke unlike anything out there. Every bit of energy you put forth is transferred directly to the rear wheel. This helps you ride further thanks to no loss of energy!
UNREAL TRACTION CLIMBING: The days of spinning out on roots and rocks are long gone. Go ahead and hammer up that climb out of the saddle.
CBF SMOOTHES OUT THE CHATTER: CBF provides the feeling of riding on a cloud allowing you to stay focused on the trail!
ENDLESS DOWNHILL FUN: Smash through anything in your way with while riding at a whole new level.
- Frame Revel Rascal
- Fork Rockshox Pike Ultimate RC2
- Headset Cane Creek
- Stem Deity Copperhead
- Handlebars Deity Skywire carbon
- Handlebar Tape
- Brakes SRAM Guide G2 RSC
- Seatpost Fox Transfer
- Saddle Deity Speedtrap
- Front Derailleur
- Rear Derailleur SRAM GX
- Bottom Braket Sram Dub
- Cranks SRAM GX Eagle dub
- Chain SRAM
- Cassette Sram GX Eagle
- Wheels Industry Nine hubs laced to Stan's Flow rims
- Tires MAXXIS Dissector/ Minion DHF