- NEW BRAND: BASSO BIKES!
- Gunnar Crosshair
- Firefly Ti
- Soma Smoothie ES
- Gunnar Roadie
- Parlee orange crush
- CUSTOM GRAVEL BIKE
- NO.22 great divide
- Independent Fabrications Crown Jewel
- Firefly Ti
- Firefly Titanium Road 57cm
- CUSTOM TITANIUM DEAN EL DIENTE
- Mosaic Gt1 gravel/road bike
- Gunnar roadie Hyper X
- Kona TI Rove
- VIEW ALL CUSTOM ROAD BUILDS
- TRANSITION SENTINEL
- Yeti carbon 575
- Ibis Tranny
- IBIS RIPLEY
- CUSTOM EVIL OFFERING
- Evil Following MB
- Yeti ASR 5
- SCOTT GENIUS 27.5+ full custom
- Evil Calling
- Independent MTB bike
- Custom Detiy Cryptkeeper dirt jumper
- KONA TITANIUM RAIJIN
- Deity Dirt Jumper
- CUSTOM IBIS RIPLEY
- custom spark ultimate
- VIEW ALL CUSTOM MTB BUILDS
About the Build
Hey now! There are good looking bikes, and then there are good looking bikes, and then comes the Mosaic RT-1. This in no way is to say aesthetics excel over performance, because this bike, as do all the products in Mosaic’s lineup, offer both with ease. Jaw dropping looks coupled with a mind boggling ride that will last you a lifetime.
This particular RT-1 just so happens to belong to our own resident road bike connoisseur, Drew, and it is immediately apparent, he is one to sweat the details. A quick glance through the build specs provide a glance onto the bicycle wish list of a multitude of riders. As mentioned above, a build like this is a lifetime bike for so many, and that is something we have come to revel in and one of the many things we are always excited about in helping our customers make happen.
Without going too far into what, or whom for that matter, Mosaic Cycles is. It is probably best that we simply offer you their three key attributes of which the brand was born.
• Objects that precisely obey without being dainty or delicate.
• Mechanisms that rebuff the natural elements, continued use and the expectations of demanding owners.
• Design aesthetics which command attention by virtue of their striking simplicity.
Simply put, these are words every craftsman or end user should look for in their go to machines and tools, yet it is something far fewer manage to bring to fruition. Though these are areas Mosaic has obviously excelled in and we couldn’t be happier to offer these beautiful machines to our customers.
Words by Jimmy Flaherty
Photos by Derek Fetko
- Frame Mosaic Rt-1 custom 57cm
- Fork Columbus Fel 45mm rake
- Headset Chris King
- Stem Deda Zero 100 120mm
- Handlebars Deda Zero 100
- Handlebar Tape Brooks Cambium Rubber
- Brakes Campagnolo Record dual pivot front, single pivot rear
- Seatpost Mosaic Ti 30.9
- Saddle Fizik Aliante carbon
- Front Derailleur Campagnolo record
- Rear Derailleur Campagnolo record
- Bottom Braket Campagnolo super record
- Cranks Campagnolo record 175 52/36
- Pedals Dura Ace 9000
- Chain Campagnolo record
- Cassette Campagnolo record 12-27
- Wheels Campagnolo Bora ultra 35 clincher
- Tires Continental 4000s 25c
- Extras C.u.l.t bearing up grade in cranks, Ti king cage bead blasted by Mosaic to match frame