With the majority of bike parks now open around the country it’s time to hit the lifts and have some downhill fun. Don’t forget to protect your precious eye balls though. Dust, rocks, and branches could all put an end to your riding. Goggles allow you to have unrestricted vision while flying through the woods and can even help to protect your face in the event of a crash. We recommend clear lenses for most days, the tinted lens is food for park with heavy exposure to the sun or when the leaves have fallen.
Whether it’s race day or you’re on the party lap train, clear vision can make or break the day. The race-inspired Smith Rhythm Mountain Bike Goggles set you up for maximum clarity and a wide field of view in any conditions. When it’s wet and muddy, the roll-off compatible design lets you maintain full speed ahead. When the sun shines bright, ChromaPop makes sure every root, rut, and landing comes through loud and clear. Low-profile outriggers make sure they fit comfortably around a full face helmet. A removable microscreen for additional dirt and debris protection as well as compatible roll-offs are sold separately.
- ChromaPop anti-fog lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Cylindrical Carbonic-x anti-fog lens for clarity and impact resistance
- Open ventilation paths let the air flow to eliminate fog
Fit / Integration
- Medium/Large fit
- Low nose bridge for wide field of view
- Ultra-wide silicone-backed strap stays put
- Low profile outriggers compatible with full-face MTB helmets
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience
- Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture
- Roll-off compatible with Rhythm MTB Roll Off’s Kit, sold separately
- Removable micro-screen for additional dirt and debris protection, sold separately