The Transfer v2 is more solid than ever. From the steel construction of the original to a new Flatlock hitch cam for enhanced stability in tow. Plus, a semi-integrated cable lock for an upgrade in security.It is now offered in a 1 bike ($349), 2 bike ($449), or 3 bike ($549)
The best part? The new Transfer v2 has the modular configurations available so you get a multi-rider rack at an everyone-friendly price. The new Transfer v2 models can each be expanded to carry an additional bike with the 1-Bike Add-On ($159, also in stock!). Increase the capacity of your 1-Bike, 2-Bike, or 3-Bike rack to carry up to *4-bikes with all the features you expect at a price that’s unexpected.
*Add-Ons cannot be stacked. Only a single 1-Bike Add-On can be attached to Transfer v2 models. The 1.25″-2″ Transfer v2 2-bike (SKU T202B) model cannot take a one bike add-on.
- Flatlock cam for 2″, ball cam for 1.25″
- Includes semi-integrated bicycle cable lock
- Tamper-resistant hitch security
- More robust hitch design for enhanced stability in tow
- Holds up to a 50″ wheelbase bike (previously 47″)
- Holds wheels 18″-29″ (previously 20″-29″)
- Holds tires up to 5″ with accessory strap (previously 4.5″) + better hook clearance for loading fat bikes
- Automotive-grade 750 hour salt spray hardware
- Dedicated 2” hitch version in the 2 bike configuration can be directly mounted on campers, recreational vehicles, or trailers with CHASSIS MOUNTED RECEIVERS ONLY.