Gravel season is upon us and the Kona Libre line of bikes are perfect for exploring beautiful country roads and bikepacking!
The Libre CR is getting a big upgrade with Shimano’s GRX 600 2×11 drivetrain. Shifting is smoother than ever and the wide gear range makes any mountain a mole hill. The Kona Race Light Carbon frame features a ton of mounts for carrying just about anything. Paired with Kona’s Verso carbon fork and its 3pack cage mounts, this bike is a seriously lightweight gear-hauler. Whether bikepacking, ripping the local gravel roads, or out on an epic summertime century, the Libre is fast, efficient, and comfortable across any terrain.
CURRENT SIZES AVAILABLE: 54cm, 56cm
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light Carbon
- Fork: Kona Verso Full Carbon Flat Mount Disc
- Wheels: WTB KOM Light Team i25 TCS 650b
- Crankset: Shimano GRX 600
- Drivetrain: Shimano GRX 810
- Brakes: Shimano GRX 400 with 160mm front/160mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: Kona Deluxe Thumb w/Offset 31.6mm
- Cockpit: Kona Road Bar/Kona Road Deluxe Stem
- Front Tire: WTB Venture TCS DUAL 650x47c
- Rear Tire: WTB Venture TCS DUAL 650x47c
- Saddle: WTB SL8