Chris King created their InSet family of headsets by applying the legendary form and function of Chris King headsets to fit solutions for a wide variety of tapered and oversized headtubes and steerer tubes being utilized in modern bicycle design. Overall they offer 8 different inset headsets.
The InSet 1 is built for riders that need the precision adjustment and legendary performance of a Chris King headset in a bike with a 44mm straight headtube. The InSet 1 has a low profile to keep stack height to a minimum keeping the front end low and fast.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- lifetime warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock retention design for exclusively dependable headset adjustment
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Responsibly lightweight
- Designed specifically for 44mm straight headtubes and 1-1/8th straight steerer tubes